I love being able to share on-trend DIY’s, ideas, and inspiration with all of my amazing readers! I also love it when you re-post or share my work. Please use these guidelines in sharing:
1. Always provide a credit to Chic Steals or Carly J. Cais, and a link back to the original post.
2. Do not alter my photos or tutorials, including cropping to remove any watermarks or text.
3. Please only share up to TWO photos and a paragraph from a tutorial then LINK BACK TO the tutorial on my site in full. DO NOT POST MY TUTORIALS OR PHOTOS FROM A TUTORIAL ANYWHERE IN FULL.
4. If you would like to share the entire post or one of my tutorials, please contact me for permission.
5. If you are submitting your version of one of my tutorials to a project site such as CraftGawker, please include “originally by ChicSteals.com” in the submission description. Please do not submit photos from Chic Steals to any of these sites.
7. All photos, downloads, and content on Chic Steals are copyrights of Chic Steals and Carly J. Cais and are for personal use only.
Thank you and Happy DIY’ing!