FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. To read my full Disclosure Policy, click here.
‘Tis the season to shop (and save!) and ModCloth has you covered with extensive Gift Guides for everyone in the fam. Which one appeals to my bargain-hunting, penny-pinching self the most? That would be their Gifts Under $20 Guide, and here are a couple of my favorite picks therein:
1. There’s a Map for That Necklace in Gold, $19.99. How unique is this beautiful necklace of the world?
2. I Could Pee on This and Other Poems by Cats, $12.99. For every cat-lover, there’s also a long-silent sufferer of feline whims. Delve into the mind of your furry companion with this cute book.
3. Grab a Bite Socks, $9.99. Kitschy, cute, and fun (love the little fins sticking out). Take the bite out of frostbite with these footwarmers.
4. Open Air Outing Circle Scarf in Black, $14.99 (25% off!). I’m in the market for a new neutral scarf, and this ribbed black one looks chic and understated enough for work.
5. All That Shimmers iPhone 5 Case, $14.99. Bring on the bling in this glitter-motif iPhone case (without leaving a train of DIY glitter behind you).
6. My Pet Octopus Hairclip, $9.99. You caught me: I have a secret thing for octopuses. (Of any genus, hence octopuses.) This hairclip would be perfect for my weird penchant, but not quite as high-maintenance as owning an actual octopus as a pet. Which some might consider cruel due to how shy and intelligent the octopus is.
7. Why You’re So Awesome Book, $11.99. Why you totally are! LOVE this fill-in-the-blank book to give to your favorite someone. Heartfelt – but not in an icky way.
8. No Conquest Ring in Silver, $12.99. I have this ring. I adore it – I get compliments every time I wear it! Very Game of Thrones meets Robert Lee Morris.
9. Galaxy You Later Night Light, $7.99. This night light is just gorgeous, and is kind of reminiscent of the Sparkle Star Galaxy Fabric I designed for Spoonflower. (Extra points for sewing up some coordinating pillows, covering a lampshade, or even making a comforter cover out of that fabric for a full-on Galaxy-themed room!)
Happy Shopping (and mega-saving)!