Advertise on Chic Steals
This is a personal style blog featuring tons of DIY tutorials, styling tips, and budget shopping picks; focused on how to look fabulous on a budget with a dose of creativity.
My readership encompasses mostly women, from 18 – 45, and we all share one thing in common: we’re lusting after that designer look, and rely on our creative abilities and savvy shopping to re-create it! If your business or website features fashionable items that don’t break the bank, luxury items for less, crafty products, tools, or supplies, indie designer finds, or handmade goods – then it would be a great fit for my audience!
Chic Steals Has Been Featured on:
CNN Life // H&M Life Portugal // Elle.es [Spanish Elle.com]
FashionTribes.com // FashionIndie.com // PopSugar // ThreadBanger
StyleList // FaveCrafts // CraftyCrafty.tv // CraftStylish
CutOutandKeep.net // Outsapop
I would love to partner with you and your business to promote your products or services!
If you would like to advertise on Chic Steals, use the buttons above to buy ad space available in my sidebar, a sponsored post, or social media mentions. If you prefer a different method of sponsorship, you could also:
- Offer an item for giveaway on Chic Steals. Items must fit with my audience. Giveaways are open for 1 week, and usually receive a great deal of traffic (average giveaway entries are 30-100 entries, depending on method of entry). You would be responsible for shipping the item to the winner.
- Provide an item for me to feature in an outfit or use in a DIY tutorial. I link whatever I’m wearing or using to the website where it’s available for purchase. Usually I post outfits about once per week, and DIY tutorials about once per week. However, the items I feature has to be of good quality and from an established, well-designed site for me to provide an honest and ringing endorsement. (I love Etsy shops too!)
I also support local fashion- and art-related events in my area (Portland, Oregon Metro area and other areas that I happen to be traveling to. I spend a month of each year in Tokyo, Japan as well.) Please let me know if there is an event you’d like me to attend or store you’d like me to check out and I can feature it on the blog.
- I allow paid posts through my ad networks (BlogHer and The BluePrint Social), and with companies that provide product or services that might be of interest to my readers. I always disclose when my post is a paid one.
- I don’t allow advertisers who link to pages containing alcohol/firearms/cigarettes/tobacco/pornographic material/material unsuitable for viewers under the age of 18.
- I don’t allow advertisers who advertise products unrelated to my site content; i.e., not in the women’s fashion/craft supply/accessories/crafting books/DIY classes etc. product categories. (No lawnmowers, please!!)
Want to partner together to put together something more creative? Feel free to contact me at ads at chic-steals dot com to let me know how we can work together to reach a larger audience!
Thank you so much for considering sponsoring or advertising with Chic Steals.:-)