Hi there! I may not always respond directly to comments – but I am reading them all, so if you leave a pressing question in the comments to one of my posts, I will get back to you!
But if you’d prefer to contact me via email, please let me know below. I love hearing from all of you, so this form is for if you’d rather not leave a public comment for all the world to see.;-) Please note: I do receive a large volume of email every day, and I do respond to most in kind, but sometimes it just isn’t possible to respond to each and every inquiry. (Please see below the form for general inquiry guidelines).
You can also ask anonymously on Formspring.me, send me a DM via Twitter @ChicSteals, or post on Chic Steals‘ fan page on Facebook. But the quickest way is through the form at the bottom, so let me know what’s on your mind!
Contact me here regarding:
Advertising inquiries (you can get more information about advertising on Chic Steals here)
Request my Services (Design Collaborations, DIY Tutorials/Articles for Your Publication, Custom Pieces)
Thanks so much and I can’t wait to talk with you further!
General Inquiry Guidelines (AKA me being a meanie)
1. If you have a “how-do-I?” question, Google is your friend. I can’t tell you how many “How do I start a blog?” or “How do I make xxxx?” questions I get. Please. Google it first, and if there’s something that you can’t find or need my input specifically, then let me know how I can help you out.
2. I don’t participate in link exchanges unless your site is a DIY or craft-related site that provides detailed tutorials or craft supplies. If you run a style blog I may include it in a round-up of style blogs I follow at some point, but right now I don’t include a style blog blogroll on my site.
3. I DO NOT allow paid posts. See my page regarding Advertising for more information.
4. I welcome guest posts in the form of tutorials from well-known DIY’ers who also run sites about DIY and crafting. My readers always love a guest poster who can share a unique or interesting tutorial – so please let me know if you are interested!
5. I do provide guest posts from time to time on other craft or DIY-related blogs; please let me know if you are interested. Currently I only provide content for blogs who have at minimum 500 followers (Bloglovin+Google Friend Connect+RSS) and Alexa Rank of less than 500,000.
Thanks for your understanding!