I’m so excited to share today’s Style Remix post
featuring No nonsense
! You can read my Official Disclosure Policy here
I was sent these adorable No nonsense Corduroy Leggings to style in my outfits, and here’s what I came up with! Outfit 1, Dressy: No nonsense Corduroy Leggings in black, gold Triforce stud earrings, DIY blue quartz vintage remade necklace (handmade by me!), button-down chambray shirt, silver lurex sweater, jewel-top silicone watch, silver round-toe heels. Outfit 2, Business: No nonsense Corduroy Leggings in black, gold stick stud earrings, DIY black and gold leaf quartz necklace (handmade by me – soon available in my Etsy shop), pink blazer, violet scallop-hem blouse, DIY wrapped quartz bangle (handmade by me!), jewel-top silicone watch, fitness monitoring bracelet, gold electroplated quartz ring, black stack-heeled mid-calf boots. Perfect for cooler weather, these No nonsense Corduroy Leggings are super-comfy, warm, and pair with a variety of outfits to look stylish and on-trend no matter what. You can dress them down or dress them up (as I chose to above), and you’ll find that they integrate seamlessly in your wardrobe. They’ve also become my new favorite lounging pants: the corduroy is fuzzy and cozy, perfectly suited for those ubiquitous Pacific Northwest gray & rainy days (you PNW peeps know the ones I’m talking about – the ones that last all winter, right?! This fall, No nonsense has designed a curated collection featuring new fabrications and patterns, including Denim and Ponte Knit Leggings, Sweater Tights and Fashion Tights in bold prints. This new full line of legwear is consistent with the brand’s heritage of quality and innovation in hosiery and socks – available where people shop the most, like grocery, drug, and mass merchandise stores (as well as online on their official website!). These Corduroy Leggings have a soft, covered waistband that doesn’t dig into you, faux fly stitching, and functional back pockets. The fabric is high-quality and won’t sag, bag, or start to lose its shape, even after multiple wears. Available at Nononsense.com in a variety of gorgeous colors, they cost less than $20 and mold to your shape like buttah. And yes, leggings CAN BE worn as pants – at least in this case! (All those design details really make the difference.)
Enter for a chance to win a $100 No nonsense gift card just by leaving a comment on this post answering the question below!
Tell me: how would you style these versatile No nonsense Corduroy Leggings for fall? Leave your response in the comments and be entered to win!
You can also enter by visiting No nonsense on Pinterest, checking out more Style Remixes and re-pinning a look you love, see below for full sweepstakes rules.
Learn more about No nonsense and hear about new products, sales, styling ideas, and giveaways here:
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the Promotion prompt on this post.*
- Tweet (public message) about this Promotion, including a disclosure that your tweet is a sweepstakes entry (e.g., using a hashtag such as #SweepstakesEntry or #SweepsEntry); and leave the URL to that Tweet in a comment on this post.*
- Re-pin (publicly) a pin from the client’s Pinterest page here: URL including exactly the following unique term in your pin’s description: “#nononsensestyleremix” and a disclosure that your pin is a sweepstakes entry (e.g., “I am entering the #nononsensestyleremix sweepstakes” or using a hashtag such as #SweepstakesEntry or #SweepsEntry); and leave the URL to that Re-pin in a comment on this post.
- Purchase a pair of No nonsense Leggings at http://www.nononsense.com and create your own Style Remix. Share a link to the public image in the comment section on this post.
- Blog about this Promotion (including a disclosure that you have received a sweepstakes entry in exchange for blogging about this Promotion), and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.*
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/1/14 – 10/27/14.
Be sure to visit the No nonsense brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
FTC Disclosure: This post is part of a paid campaign with BlogHer and No nonsense. I received leggings and tights from No nonsense to include in my Style Remix post. The above opinions are my own.